Formatting Calendar Extender

Wannabe

I have a calendar extender that when I put it in an update panel, the
formatting that I have in CSS, does not work. If I pull it out of my update
panel, it looks fine. Is there something I can do to make the CSS formatting
work for my calendar extender keep and the same format when inside an update
panel that it has outside an update panel?

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Wannabe,

Which css property do u use? The calendar CSS or ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender
CssClass ?

---
WBR,

W> I have a calendar extender that when I put it in an update panel, the
W> formatting that I have in CSS, does not work. If I pull it out of my
W> update panel, it looks fine. Is there something I can do to make the
W> CSS formatting work for my calendar extender keep and the same format
W> when inside an update panel that it has outside an update panel?

Wannabe

I am using the calendar extender CSSClass. Sorry, I missed including this
before, but here is my CSS for this, and the HTML.

<asp:TextBox ID="txtStartDate" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:ImageButton ID="imgStartDate" ImageUrl="../images/calendar.gif"
runat="server" CausesValidation="False" />
<ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender id="CalendarExtender1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="txtStartDate" PopupButtonID="imgStartDate"
CssClass="datePicker"></ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender>

..datePicker
{
position:relative;
left:5px;
}

..datePicker .ajax__calendar_container
{
background-color:White!important;
border:1px solid blue!important;
z-index:50000;
}

..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_day
{background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}
..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_month
{background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}
..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_year
{background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}

..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_title
{color:#0066cc!important;}
..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_today
{color:#0066cc!important;}