    panel, it looks fine. Is there something I can do to make the CSS formatting
    work for my calendar extender keep and the same format when inside an update
    panel that it has outside an update panel?

    Wannabe, Feb 11, 2008

  2. Hello Wannabe,

    Which css property do u use? The calendar CSS or ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender
    CssClass ?

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Feb 12, 2008

  3. Wannabe

    Wannabe Guest

    I am using the calendar extender CSSClass. Sorry, I missed including this
    before, but here is my CSS for this, and the HTML.

    <asp:TextBox ID="txtStartDate" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
    <asp:ImageButton ID="imgStartDate" ImageUrl="../images/calendar.gif"
    runat="server" CausesValidation="False" />
    <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender id="CalendarExtender1" runat="server"
    TargetControlID="txtStartDate" PopupButtonID="imgStartDate"
    CssClass="datePicker"></ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender>

    ..datePicker
    {
    position:relative;
    left:5px;
    }

    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_container
    {
    background-color:White!important;
    border:1px solid blue!important;
    z-index:50000;
    }

    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_day
    {background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}
    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_month
    {background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}
    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_year
    {background-color:#edf9ff;border-color:#daf2fc;color:#0066cc!important;}

    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_title
    {color:#0066cc!important;}
    ..datePicker .ajax__calendar_hover .ajax__calendar_today
    {color:#0066cc!important;}

    Wannabe, Feb 12, 2008