Formatting Parent-Child data in table

Chris White

Kinda new to .NET. I used to build output like this manually in ASP and I
can't find any examples of creating this with Repeater, DataList, DataGrid
etc to make it any cleaner in .NET

select a.au_lname, a.au_fname, t.title, t.price, t.pubdate
from authors a
inner join titleauthor ta
on a.au_id = ta.au_id
inner join titles t
on t.title_id = ta.title_id
where au_lname between 'M' AND 'P'

I want my output grid to be:

etc.

Using data from above query(This may not look right but I hope it conveys
the idea):

MacFeather, Stearns
Cooking with Computers: Surreptitious Balance Sheets 11.95 06/06/1991
Computer Phobic AND Non-Phobic Individuals: Behavior Variations 21.59
10/21/1991
O'Leary, Michael
Cooking with Computers: Surreptitious Balance Sheets 11.95 06/06/1991
Sushi, Anyone? 14.99 06/12/1991
Author3
Title Price PubDate
Title Price PubDate