Formatting text in the asp:ListItem control

Nathan Sokalski

I have a BulletedList control, and the text in the ListItems contains
different kinds of formatting. For example, some of the ListItems contain
text that has bold words, but some of the text is just plain. Visual Studio
will not let me put any tags between the opening and closing ListItem tags,
not even simple HTML tags like <b></b>. How can I format part of the text if
I am not allowed to nest tags? Almost any tag would be good enough, because
I can always use CSS, but whatever tag it is must be nested, otherwise the
style will affect the entire ListItem. Thanks.