Formatting Treeviews

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ross Culver, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. Ross Culver

    Ross Culver Guest

    I have a treeview with the following structure:

    HOME
    MFG1
    Product Group 1
    Sub Group 1
    Product 1
    Product 2
    Sub Group 2
    Product 1
    Product 2
    Product Group 2
    Product 1
    Product 2
    Product Group 3
    Sub Group 1
    Product 1
    Product 2
    MFG2
    BRANCH LOCATIONS
    CONTACT US
    HELP

    I want to format the Root nodes styles differently than the sub groups and I
    want to format the leaf nodes. Since some of my root nodes are leaf nodes,
    then setting the leaf nodestyle formatting over rules the root nodestyle
    formatting.

    I can't find a way on the treeview.populatenodes event to programatically
    format each of the nodes one-by-one.

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks.

    Ross