FormControl from string

Jack

Hi,

I have a webform with Panel.
In callback, I have a string:
"<asp:textbox id="text1">"

I want to "parse and compile" this string.
After that textbox should appears on panel.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jack

Jack

You should write the output to a new .aspx, then render that .aspx by
redirecting to it.

Looks good, thanks!
But your approach is not a good one. When you want to add controls at
runtime, use the form's "controls" collection and add controls dynamically
by object type and not using HTML server tags.

I know that "control" solution is better,
but I have some GUIs as a part of XML files.
In runtime I have to load this files and generate
html-gui.
I can parse this xml and create WebControl objects but
this costs more time to implement it.

Jack