FormMail Problem

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Olen R. Pearson, May 23, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I am using FormMail.CGI v. 1.92 (04/21/02) to process s form on a Website.
    Though I am not familiar with Perl, I have used this script and its earlier
    versions for several years without problems.

    Now, the script will process the form for some e-mail addresses but not
    others, giving the error message:

    Error: Bad/No Recipient
    There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to
    FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with
    an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients.

    Here are the pertinent lines from the script:

    @referers = ('nursesaregreat.com','fast.net','citcom.net','verizon.net');
    @recipients = &fill_recipients(@referers);

    and from the form code

    <input type=hidden name="recipient" value="">

    It seems to work for email addresses at 'nursesaregreat.com', 'fast.net',
    and 'citcom.net' but NOT 'veerizon.net'.

    Any ideas??

    Thanks.c

    Olen R. Pearson, May 23, 2005