    script I can use to send form information from one site (non ASP.NET)
    through a script on my site?

    Thanks,
    Joe, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Joe

    Guest

    Joe wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > Is there a way to allow web based email users to, when using a form, to
    > email the form information or is it only for SMTP based users?

    Yes. That you've asked this question suggests that you're using
    mailto: as your form's action. Tut-tut. It doesn't work.

    As you've got ASP.Net services, you've probably got a server-side
    control that can handle a standard form submission and generate an
    email message from it, without the need for cliet-side software.

    Have you googled for something like "asp.net email form".

    --
    Hywel
    , Oct 26, 2005

  3. Joe