Forms and E-Mail

Joe

Hello!

Is there a way to allow web based email users to, when using a form, to
email the form information or is it only for SMTP based users?

That said, I have an ASP.NET compatible web server. Is there a good sample
script I can use to send form information from one site (non ASP.NET)
through a script on my site?

Thanks,

hywel.jenkins

Joe said:
Hello!

Is there a way to allow web based email users to, when using a form, to
email the form information or is it only for SMTP based users?

Yes. That you've asked this question suggests that you're using
mailto: as your form's action. Tut-tut. It doesn't work.

As you've got ASP.Net services, you've probably got a server-side
control that can handle a standard form submission and generate an
email message from it, without the need for cliet-side software.

Have you googled for something like "asp.net email form".

Joe

I'll give it a try..thanks!