    S.K.I.B.B.I.: Synthetic Knight Intended for Battle and Basic Infiltration
    Use your brain before ever putting fingers to keyboard.
    Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to continue...

    Skibbi, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Skibbi

    rf Guest

    "Skibbi" <> wrote in message
    news:xpx8yi7zpjd5$...
    > Hi,
    > I need to display form with few *filled* textfields. So I'am using
    > following code:
    > <input name="field1" type="text" size="60" value="string">

    Fine.

    > But how to put inside textfield following string: "foo"_bar

    Er, what? Could you please rephrase this bit, it just does not scan.

    Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
    value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Skibbi

    Skibbi Guest

    Dnia Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:48:15 GMT, persona ukrywaj┬▒ca sie pod pseudonimem
    rf naskroba┬│(a):

    > Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
    > value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

    Yes, I mean &quot;foo&quot;_bar :)
    TNX, it's working fine! I just forgot about special chars :p
    PHP has a very usefull function, which can convert special characters -
    _htmlspecialchars_

    Skibbi, Oct 21, 2003