Forms and textfield

Skibbi

Hi,
I need to display form with few *filled* textfields. So I'am using
following code:
<input name="field1" type="text" size="60" value="string">
But how to put inside textfield following string: "foo"_bar

rf

Skibbi said:
Hi,
I need to display form with few *filled* textfields. So I'am using
following code:
<input name="field1" type="text" size="60" value="string">
Fine.

But how to put inside textfield following string: "foo"_bar

Er, what? Could you please rephrase this bit, it just does not scan.

Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

Cheers
Richard.

Skibbi

Dnia Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:48:15 GMT, persona ukrywaj±ca sie pod pseudonimem
rf naskroba³(a):
Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

Yes, I mean &quot;foo&quot;_bar :)
TNX, it's working fine! I just forgot about special chars :p
PHP has a very usefull function, which can convert special characters -
_htmlspecialchars_