    I'm not sure what it could be instead.

    Has anyone experienced this kind of problem or does anyone have tips on how
    to troubleshoot this?
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kZXJzQmo=?=, Nov 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5kZXJzQmo=?=

    bruce barker Guest

    active directory can be very slow. you need to bump up the timeout on the
    login page.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Thank you for the advice, but I already have the timeout set to one minute,
    the users won't accept that long time to log in. Is there anything else that
    one can do to speed things up?

    When everything works as it should it takes about a second to log on.

    Why do you think i experience different login times? It spans from 1 second
    to several minutes...

    Thanks,

    Anders Björk

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kZXJzQmo=?=, Nov 8, 2004