Forms Authenticaion Problem?

Aaron

We are implementing forms authentication on our site. We noticed that when
we try to lock down a folder whose name as dashes in it (e.g. Secure-Folder)
it is ignored. Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Aaron said:
We are implementing forms authentication on our site. We noticed
that when we try to lock down a folder whose name as dashes in it
(e.g. Secure-Folder) it is ignored. Is this a known issue?
I suspect this is an asp.net issue, not a classic asp issue, so:
recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
to help you.

Aaron

Thanks for the quick response.

I just assume when I set asp they mean .NET. I've posted this in the
correct forum now. Thanks.