    Wack
    ----
    This message will self destruct.
    Ray Lewis, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Ray Lewis

    Joe_Langley Guest

    Can you post your ldap conn string

    Joe_Langley, Jun 20, 2005

  3. Ray Lewis

    Ray Lewis Guest

    Thanks, but I actually got it working about 10 minutes ago. Now that I've
    figured out how to use it, I have to figure out how to implement it into a
    site that is designed mostly in html. Now I'm lost. There is a log on page
    that is aspx, but there is no .cs page....how am I supposed to insert the
    code?

    --
    Wack
    ----

    Ray Lewis, Jun 20, 2005
  4. Ray Lewis

    Joe_Langley Guest

    Although not suggested by most people, you can use in-line C# code in your
    aspx page...exactly like ASP.

    <script runat="server" language="C#">
    void doClick(object sender, EventArgs e) {
    TheLabel.Text = "Hello, world! (from ASP.NET in C#, " +
    "code inline)";
    }
    </script>

    Cheers!