Forms Authentication and Logging Out

paul reed

Hi,

I am using Forms Authentication and it is working just great...someone tries
to access a form without logging in, they get routed to my login screen.

However, how do I implement logging out? I have a logout menu option where I
want to fire and ASPX page that does...what? What to do I null out or reset
so it requires them to log back in?

Thanks in advance,

Regards...Paul Reed

Fredrik Normén NSQUARED

You just simple call FormsAuthentication.SignOut()

/Fredrik Normén NSQUARED2

Paul Reed

Fredrik,

Thanks so much...that did the trick.