forms authentication-but do not write cookie to client machine

Paul

Hi I am trying to set up an asp.net application where I want the client to have to provide password and user name everytime so do not want to put the cookie file on the client machine. Just wondering if there is a way to do this? I am thinking of using forms authentication, I will be using a database to verify passwords.
Also I am setting priority levels for each person, also being stored in a database. I need to restrict specific links based on a persons' priority level, can this be done and any suggestions or example code would be appreciated. Thanks.