Forms authentication problem on SBS

TomislaW

I have application that use forms authentication,

I have login form and second form that do something and everything works on
my test pc (winxp).But when I move this application on server (SBS win2k3) I
only get login form and when I log in I am not redirected to second form.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

TomislaW

TomislaW said:
I have application that use forms authentication,

I have login form and second form that do something and everything works
on my test pc (winxp).But when I move this application on server (SBS
win2k3) I only get login form and when I log in I am not redirected to
second form.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

I just saw (in sql profiler) that I can not connect to sql server that is on
the same pc.

I have many others asp.net applications that normally can connect to sql
server (none of them using forms authentication)