forms authentication problem

Perecli Manole

I have implemented forms authentication which works fine as tested from a
browser on my dev machine. Now that I am ready to deploy I am noticeing a
problem. Any other computer that accesses the site served by IIS from my
machine gets an Windows Authentication prompt but only on certain pages. For
example after logging in through forms the home page loads fine but when
going to another page from the menu the Windows login pops up. What could be
the problem?

Perry