Forms Authentication problem:

Andrew

Hello, friends,

We use Forms Authentication in our asp.net app.

However, this will require internent users to Override automatic cookie
handling by modifying IE settings (Privacy tab in IE6.0).

It is really annoying to users. Do we have a way to get around this? Thanks.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

What are you doing with your forms auth cookies that makes them not work
with the default? Are you issuing the cookie from a domain other than the
domain used by the website? Are you using a a file-based cookie (Expires
property) instead of a session cookie?

Do your users have cookies disabled completely for the Internet Zone or
something?

Joe K.