    However, this will require internent users to Override automatic cookie
    handling by modifying IE settings (Privacy tab in IE6.0).

    It is really annoying to users. Do we have a way to get around this? Thanks.

    Andrew, Mar 3, 2006

  2. What are you doing with your forms auth cookies that makes them not work
    with the default? Are you issuing the cookie from a domain other than the
    domain used by the website? Are you using a a file-based cookie (Expires
    property) instead of a session cookie?

    Do your users have cookies disabled completely for the Internet Zone or
    something?

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Mar 5, 2006