Forms authentication then redirection to a secure web with NT authentication?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Jéjé, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    I want to allow access to particular secured intranet web sites.
    These intranet are stored in sharepoint (2003 version)

    Actually I've disabled the anonymous access so the user must type it's
    login/password.

    Now, I want to create a first site where my users will type their
    login/password in a form, then I'll display the list of authorized
    sharepoint web sites. Then the user will click on the link of the target web
    site but I don't want to ask the user to enter it's login/password (the NT
    authentication)

    The login used in the webform will be validated by the standard NT account
    in the active directory.

    So, is it possible to do this? or I must used the NT authentication
    instead-of the webform authentication?

    Thanks.

    Jerome.

    Jéjé, Oct 19, 2003