    page a top window as well.

    Thanks

    Jeronimo
    Jeronimo Bertran, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Jeronimo Bertran

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hello Heronimo,

    How did you force the LoginPage to be the top window, with script? I think
    you can add some script in the onload client event of LoginPage to force it
    on top. Will this help?

    Luke
    [MSFT], Jun 8, 2005

  3. Luke,

    I did call a script on the Onload....

    function MakeTopmost()
    {
    if(window != window.top)
    {
    window.top.location.href = window.location.href;

    The problem with this approach is that when I login again (after the
    timeout), I get redirected back to the frame window but it also becomes a
    topmost window.

    Thanks

    Jeronimo
    Jeronimo Bertran, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Jeronimo Bertran

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hello Jeronimo,

    As I understand, you want the login page will topmost window but not the
    redirected page after login, is this correct? Did you use Iframe or
    frameset? If with frameset, you may resize the the frame instead of :

    window.top.location.href = window.location.href;

    For example, when login, make the login frame 100% of the topmost window;
    after redirect, make it 30%. Will this help on the issue?

    Luke
    [MSFT], Jun 9, 2005