Forms Authentication using Xml File

smita

Hi,

May I know how can I use Forms Authentication without storing my
credentials information in web.Config but in some other Xml file of my own .
Since I am creating users at runtime I need to store username and passwords
in a different xml file which i need to use to authenticate the users. But
how do i inform Forms Authentication about this b'coz as far as i know it
searches the credentials section in Web.Config file for authenticating the
users.

Any advice would be helpful.

thanx,
smita.