    point me to a sample using vb.net. I would like to use WinNT://domain,
    instead of LDAP://, and role-based authorization

    Thanks in advance.

    PLam, Apr 8, 2004

  2. This KBase article is a pretty good start:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326340

    Note that it would be a very bad idea to try to do this with the WinNT
    provider if you have Active Directory. What's wrong with LDAP?

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Apr 9, 2004

  3. PLam

    PLam Guest

    My mistake. I had it switched around. I was looking for LDAP instead of
    WinNT

    Thanks for posting!
    "Joe Kaplan (MVP - ADSI)" <> wrote
    in message news:...