    authentication be fesaible as I migrate this to ASPX? Can
    authentication information be passed\utilized accross the
    server farm?

    Dan Key, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Hi,
    Forms authentication would work for you and all you need to do in a
    farmed situation is make sure that all of the servers in the farm have
    identical machine keys in the machine.config. See the following articles:

    312906 HOW TO: Create Keys by Using Visual C# .NET for Use in Forms
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=312906

    308157 HOW TO: Implement Forms-Based Authentication in Your ASP.NET
    Application
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308157

    Holly

    Holly Mazerolle, Dec 12, 2003