    anywhere? I have to keep the application in VB and would appreciate an
    anwser as if this exists or not in VB.

    Thanks
    Andy G, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Andy G

    Paul Clement Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:23:13 -0500, "Andy G" <> wrote:

    ¤ The msdn.microsfot.com article, "How To: Use Forms Authentication with SQL
    ¤ Server2000" is constucted in C#. Is this How To paper written in VB
    ¤ anywhere? I have to keep the application in VB and would appreciate an
    ¤ anwser as if this exists or not in VB.

    How To Implement Forms-Based Authentication in Your ASP.NET Application by Using Visual Basic .NET
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308157

    Paul ~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
    Paul Clement, Oct 19, 2004