forms authentication

KaaN

hi,

two people can login to yahoo on the same computer on seperate browser
windows. first one logins using a browser window and then the other
one opens another explorer window and logins. two windows can be open
simultaniously. maybe this is not secure but the two can be very good
friends or a couple :))

my problem is, can we do this with forms authentication in asp.net.
whenever i do this, all user identities turns to the one that lastly
logged in.
how can i solve this.

i know that yahoo uses some kind of forms authentication.

KaaN
(e-mail address removed)
www.spdata.de