Forms Authentification

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by SalamElias, Nov 25, 2004.

  1. SalamElias

    SalamElias Guest

    Hi, I have an asp .net site which uses Forms authentification. In the
    Web.config
    --------------------------
    <forms name="CommerceAuth"
    loginUrl="https://www.mysite.com/golden/login.aspx" protection="All" path="/"
    />
    When I click on any protected page, I am redirected to the login page, after
    entering login and password I am redirected to the right page but with HTTPS
    not HTTP.
    In the code behind I have
    -------------------------------------
    FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(customerId, RememberLogin.Checked)

    Can you please indicate an article or a doc regarding a snippet of code to
    rediredt to the right URL byt in HTTP.
    I tried Response.Redirect (strpatth) it didn't work
    Thanks in advance

    SalamElias, Nov 25, 2004

  2. SalamElias

    [MSFT] Guest