    to protect those using forms?

    TIA

    Morten

    Morten, May 19, 2004

  2. Morten

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    it is but they (files with .html extension) need to be mapped to be
    processed by ASP.NET (map the extension with aspnet_isapi.dll in IIS). See
    IIS configuration on how it is done for aspx extension and you get the clue
    how it should be. The settings are also discussed at some level here:
    http://www.asp.net/faq/SideBySide.aspx

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "Morten" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I've implemented forms based authentication and it works really well.

    Except
    > when I access a subdirectory containing plain HTML files. Isn't it

    possible

    Teemu Keiski, May 19, 2004

  3. Morten

    Morten Guest

    Hi!

    Thanks a lot for your help. It seems to work perfectly!

    Morten

    Morten, May 19, 2004