    </FORM>
    ....and basically repeat the code, it works. Does anyone else have this
    problem? Am i goin about solving it in the correct manner?

    wes, Feb 28, 2006

  2. wes

    Guest

    For me first code works fine...

    , Feb 28, 2006

  3. wes

    Toby Inkster Guest

    wes wrote:

    > Why is it that when i use the code:
    > <FORM action="menu.php" method="POST">
    > <INPUT type="submit" name="Menu" value="Return to Menu">
    > </FORM>
    > ..it doesnt always take me to the page, it just reloads the current
    > page?

    I'm guessing you have a nesting problem elsewhere on the page.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Mar 1, 2006
  4. wes

    wes Guest

    for you and a many others i checked with. i cant underst why

    wes, Mar 2, 2006
  5. wes

    wes Guest

    Nope, i have php in the page as well, i thought that might be the
    problem but it wasnt coz when i greyed it out, the problem still
    persisted.

    thanks any guys

    wes, Mar 2, 2006
  7. wes

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", wes finally
    proclaimed:

    > Why is it that when i use the code:

    Snippets of code won't help us to help you. Can you give us a URL to the
    actual page where the problem is occurring?

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Mar 2, 2006
  8. wes

    wes Guest

    the page is on our server but the firewall wont allow external users.
    the thing is, the prob doesnt always occur. how abt i paste the entire
    code...gona be abit messy though??

    thanks

    wes, Mar 2, 2006
  9. wes

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", wes finally
    proclaimed:

    > the page is on our server but the firewall wont allow external users.
    > the thing is, the prob doesnt always occur. how abt i paste the entire
    > code...gona be abit messy though??

    Could you upload the code to somewhere else to allow us to take a look?
    Most of the time, when people post code, folk like myself can't be
    bothered to copy n' paste it into a new file ;)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Mar 2, 2006
  10. wes

    wes Guest

    could i email you the pages?

    wes, Mar 3, 2006
  11. wes

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", wes finally
    proclaimed:

    > could i email you the pages?

    (Please quote the message you are replying to)

    You won't be able to. The email address I use here doesn't accept
    incoming mail, and the contact form you'd be directed to doesn't let you
    attach files. I've had far too many problems with spam to publish my
    real email address here.

    Besides, problems should stay in the group so that everyone can benefit
    from the discussion and solutions (if applicable).

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Mar 3, 2006
  12. wes

    wes Guest

    Understand, the solution i have been using seems to be working.
    thanks alot guys

    wes

    wes, Mar 3, 2006