forms question

justchad

a few years back(when theglobe.com was still around), I had a form set up
that went through a website and then was emailed to me.
I loved this because the user didn't have to have email to send the form,
but I can't for the life of me remember what the addy was of the site that
hosted this great and free feature.
Anyone know of something like this?
Thanks,
Chad

justchad

Toby A Inkster said:
There are tonnes out there. It is also pretty easy to write your own.

Here is one:
http://formmail.to/formmail.to/
Hey Toby,

Thanks for the link, but the site shut down it's free service to many
fricking spamers. grrr
I wanted to setup one through comcast but their service sucks! you have to
use this crapy setup page and you can't customize anything as far as sizes
and layout.
really lame.
would you happen to know of any others? what would be a good search term to
try in google? I really don't know the acual terms of the stuff so I get
crap. :-(