    Anyone know of something like this?
    Thanks,
    Chad
    justchad, Nov 4, 2003

  2. justchad wrote:

    > a few years back(when theglobe.com was still around), I had a form set up
    > that went through a website and then was emailed to me.
    > Anyone know of something like this?

    There are tonnes out there. It is also pretty easy to write your own.

    Here is one:
    http://formmail.to/formmail.to/

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Nov 4, 2003

  3. justchad

    justchad Guest

    "Toby A Inkster" <> wrote in message
    > justchad wrote:
    >
    > > a few years back(when theglobe.com was still around), I had a form set

    up
    > > that went through a website and then was emailed to me.
    > > Anyone know of something like this?

    > There are tonnes out there. It is also pretty easy to write your own.
    >
    > Here is one:
    > http://formmail.to/formmail.to/

    Hey Toby,

    Thanks for the link, but the site shut down it's free service to many
    fricking spamers. grrr
    I wanted to setup one through comcast but their service sucks! you have to
    use this crapy setup page and you can't customize anything as far as sizes
    and layout.
    really lame.
    would you happen to know of any others? what would be a good search term to
    try in google? I really don't know the acual terms of the stuff so I get
    crap. :-(
    justchad, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Toby A Inkster, Nov 4, 2003
  5. justchad