    not a formmail issue. It must be our actual html (xhtml)form. This may
    be a javascript or html issue not sure. Anyone see anything wrong with
    the above code or form? Thanks - Bill
    Bill, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Bill wrote:

    > We have 3 simple submission forms on our website that have worked great
    > for at least two years. Here is one:
    > http://www.hcpl.lib.fl.us/catalog_materialrequest.htm
    > Nothing has changed to my knowledge. Suddenly
    > nothing is being delivered. When you send the form in IE the debugger
    > pops up (run time error occured on line 71) and points to the following
    > line within the form: <form method="post" action="cgi-bin/formmail.pl"
    > onsubmit="return validateForm(this)">

    You get a client-side script error that the function validateForm is not
    defined. So you need to include a client-side script that defines that
    function or you need to remove the onsubmit attribute from the form.
    I don't see anything related to XML in that problem thus if you have
    further questions you might try a scripting or HTML authoring group.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 12, 2005