    I would appreciate any hints on how to enable this.

    Regards,
    rban

    rban, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Hi Rban,

    Currently I am looking for somebody who could help you on it. We will reply
    here with more information as soon as possible.
    If you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post here.

    Thanks for your understanding!

    Best regards,

    Peter Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Peter Huang [MSFT], Dec 10, 2005

  3. Javier G. Lozano, Dec 11, 2005
  4. rban

    rban Guest

    Yes, indeed, Scott's blog post solved my problem.
    It seems that Peter found someone to answer my question!

    Thanks Microsoft, great customer support.

    rban

    rban, Dec 12, 2005
  5. Glad it helped you out!

    - Javier