    this a viewstate issue?

    Thanks.

    Nick.
    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, May 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Winista Guest

    This is an issue with session time out which is 20 minutes by default. If
    your forms take a long time for user to fill then you can look into
    increasing session timeout value. Or you can use some solution as described
    in following link.

    http://www.netomatix.com/Development/SessionLeaseControl.aspx

    Winista
    http://www.universalshoppingmall.com