formular input fields blocked for some sec ...

Joerg Trumpfheller

Don't know, if anyone can help me with that phenomenon.
In IE8 (after one of the last patches in the last 6 months) and in Firefox after updating to 10 I get this behaviour and I am not sure if this is normal or not.

It's a webapplication with oracle database in the back. Communication worksper pl/sql. Server send back js-rendered html-code to show the result. Result is often in a new window. Result-Page often has formular fields. Especially textarea fields are now blocked for some seconds or the cursor will not be shown in it although I can write there.
Has this to do with the new versions or is this a virus scanner problem which is proving the script file or just another thing?

Thanks Joerg