Formview and objectdatasource with int values and null textboxes

Pao

I use a formview control bounded to an objectdatasource to insert a
record.
So when I have some textboxes with no values, and the property of my
object is Int, it generates client side an error.
I tried to intercept some event like OnInserting, but the error gets
before.
How can I generate the textboxes in the insert template by putting a
"0" on integer fields, if I have
the Bind clause?
example:
Code:
runat="server"
            Text='<%# Bind("NumCiv") %>'
Enabled="true"></asp:TextBox></td>

If I can't, are there some other way to solve the problem?
thanks

Pao

I answer myself

protected void FormViewPS_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

if (((FormView)sender).CurrentMode == FormViewMode.Insert)
{
TextBox txttmp = (TextBox )FormViewPS.Row.FindControl("textboxdata ");

if (txttmp.Text=="") txttmp.Text="0";