    controls into a single web page.

    Ultimately, I will need to change a parameter in the sqldatasource select
    query to correctly populate the fields in the formView Control.

    Bob Peek, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Bob Peek

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    I'd think you could utilize Repeater for that as it can repeat anything.
    Just give the "virtual" data source to it (for example a dummy array having
    the runtime-determined number of items) and databind it. In the ItemTemplate
    you'd have what you'd want to repeat that n times. And yes, it could be a
    user control just as well, in the ItemTemplate of a Repeater.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 3, 2006