FormView > Edit

shapper

Hello,

I have a GridView where each row has an EDIT and a DELETE buttons.

I also have a FormView with TextBoxes, DropDownLists, etc.

When an EDIT button is pressed I make the MyFormView.Visible = True.

My questions are:

1. How can I turn my FormView to EDIT mode?

2. How can I send the ID (Primary Key) of the GridView's selected row
to my FormView and how to access it in it?

Thank You,

Miguel

shapper

Hello,

I have a GridView where each row has an EDIT and a DELETE buttons.

I also have a FormView with TextBoxes, DropDownLists, etc.

When an EDIT button is pressed I make the MyFormView.Visible = True.

My questions are:

1. How can I turn my FormView to EDIT mode?

2. How can I send the ID (Primary Key) of the GridView's selected row
to my FormView and how to access it in it?

Thank You,

Miguel

Please, any idea?