FormView layout - table by default

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Della, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Della

    Della Guest

    Someone posted the following some time ago:

    QUOTE
    Is it possible to configure the FormView wizard (or any other way) to
    generate the code inside a <table>? Right now, it seems to be putting
    each
    element in a single line like "label" "asp control" <br />, what I
    would
    like is:

    Any ideas?

    UNQUOTE

    I couldn't understand the answer provided so I'll repeat the question.

    Is it possible to change the FormView's design time behaviour to have
    the labels and fields nicely placed in a table automatically.

    Regards,
    Bulo

    Della, Jan 11, 2007