    selection?

    Thanks,
    John

    john, May 25, 2007

  2. Hi John,

    Normally when you updated the record in FormView, the page will be posted
    back and the GridView will bind to the data again, which will reflect the
    change you just made via the FormView.

    I hope I didn't misunderstand your question, please feel free to let me
    know if this helps or not.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 27, 2007

  3. Hi John,

    Let me know if there's anything unclear. Thanks.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 30, 2007