Formview Sycn

john

Is there a basic method to sync the current formview record to Gridview
selection?

Thanks,
John

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi John,

Normally when you updated the record in FormView, the page will be posted
back and the GridView will bind to the data again, which will reflect the
change you just made via the FormView.

I hope I didn't misunderstand your question, please feel free to let me
know if this helps or not.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi John,

Let me know if there's anything unclear. Thanks.