    I ran SQL Profiler, and the variable is set to NULL. It's like the
    databinding isn't going on.

    As the tree said to the lumberjack "I'm stumped!!!"

    Larry Bud, Jul 11, 2007

  2. Larry Bud

    Larry Bud Guest

    On Jul 11, 10:26 am, Larry Bud <> wrote:
    > I added another column to a table, a varchar(1000), added a textbox to
    > the formview, bound it (2 way), added the parameter to the update, but
    > it won't update.
    >
    > I ran SQL Profiler, and the variable is set to NULL. It's like the
    > databinding isn't going on.
    >
    > As the tree said to the lumberjack "I'm stumped!!!"

    Ok, figured out what was causing it, but not why.

    The field is in the table, and I had the table row runat="server",
    because I want to hide/show this row depending on a condition...

    Seems like a bug to me that just having runat=server for a table row
    would prevent the databinding from occuring.

    Any insight?

    Larry Bud, Jul 11, 2007