Forum code

Be'Lal

Is there any freeware code to run forums. I have a small business and run a
local intranet site between 2 office. I have windows 2000 server and hoping
to setup a forums section within the intranet website but don't have a great
knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has released code that i
can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Mike

Jeffrey Silverman

Is there any freeware code to run forums. I have a small business and run
a local intranet site between 2 office. I have windows 2000 server and
hoping to setup a forums section within the intranet website but don't
have a great knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has
released code that i can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Mike

Yes, tons.

Try googling a bit.

Dan Abrey

Be'Lal said:
Is there any freeware code to run forums. I have a small business and run a
local intranet site between 2 office. I have windows 2000 server and hoping
to setup a forums section within the intranet website but don't have a great
knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has released code that i
can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Mike

Certainly. You can find many, many options by doing a google search for
"forum software download" or similar, but here are a few of my favourites,
all free (some require payment to get rid of the "license" text, but that's
optional.

InvisionBoard - http://www.ipb.com (PHP/Mysql)
WebWizForums - http://www.webwizguide.info/web_wiz_forums (ASP)
phpBB - http://www.phpbb.com (PHP/Mysql)