    knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has released code that i
    can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.

    Mike

    Be'Lal, Sep 16, 2004

  2. On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:50:05 -0300, Be'Lal wrote:

    > Is there any freeware code to run forums. I have a small business and run
    > a local intranet site between 2 office. I have windows 2000 server and
    > hoping to setup a forums section within the intranet website but don't
    > have a great knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has
    > released code that i can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.
    >
    > Mike

    Yes, tons.

    Try googling a bit.

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman | **
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    (** Drop "pants" to reply by email)

    Jeffrey Silverman, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Be'Lal

    Dan Abrey Guest

    "Be'Lal" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any freeware code to run forums. I have a small business and run

    > local intranet site between 2 office. I have windows 2000 server and

    hoping
    > to setup a forums section within the intranet website but don't have a

    great
    > knowledge to do this myself and I am hoping someone has released code that

    > can implement. Thanks for any info you can offer.
    >
    > Mike

    Certainly. You can find many, many options by doing a google search for
    "forum software download" or similar, but here are a few of my favourites,
    all free (some require payment to get rid of the "license" text, but that's
    optional.

    InvisionBoard - http://www.ipb.com (PHP/Mysql)
    WebWizForums - http://www.webwizguide.info/web_wiz_forums (ASP)
    phpBB - http://www.phpbb.com (PHP/Mysql)