    Line: 90
    Line 90: OrderInsert order = new OrderInsert();

    TIA. Please reply to the group.
    eAW, May 5, 2005

  2. This means one of two things:

    1. The user account you are running under does not have rights to the
    registry, or at least the registry key in question. This can be cured from
    Regedt32.exe and giving rights to the account you are running under.

    2. The machine.config does not allow .NET users access to the registry. This
    is most common under Windows Server 2003. If so, you have to edit the
    machine.config to allow this access.

    NOTE: It is possible you may have to do both.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP, May 5, 2005