    But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
    Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
    How to choose

    john.swilting, Jan 23, 2007

  2. On 01/23/2007 01:03 PM, Michele Dondi wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
    >> There are solutions with php
    >> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
    >> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
    >> How to choose

    > I understand that you may not be a native English speaker - neither am
    > I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better? [...]

    It's been suggested in msgid:<> that Mr.
    Swilting is using Google's translation service to communicate with this
    group.

    automated translation + precise technical requirements = :-(

    --
    Windows Vista and your freedom in conflict:
    http://techdirt.com/articles/20061019/102225.shtml

    Mumia W. (NOSPAM), Jan 23, 2007

  3. Michele Dondi wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
    >> There are solutions with php
    >> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
    >> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
    >> How to choose

    > I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

    Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not aware of
    any other language that uses "John" as a given name.

    > I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better?

    I second that

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Jan 24, 2007
  4. john.swilting

    John Bokma Guest

    "Jürgen Exner" <> wrote:

    > Michele Dondi wrote:
    >> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
    >>> There are solutions with php
    >>> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
    >>> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
    >>> How to choose

    >> I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

    > Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not
    > aware of any other language that uses "John" as a given name.

    I am Dutch, and I am John(y) [1]. Or do you mean something else?

    [1] My passport states Johny, but I know plenty of Dutch people with non-
    Dutch names.

    John Bokma, Jan 24, 2007
  5. john.swilting

    Ian Wilson Guest

    Jürgen Exner wrote:
    > Michele Dondi wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
    >>>There are solutions with php
    >>>But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
    >>>Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
    >>>How to choose

    >>I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

    > Although the name John would indicate otherwise.

    In another thread, John Swilting said "I am French."

    The construct "he(it)" is not the sort of English I'd expect from a
    human "native English speaker".

    Ian Wilson, Jan 24, 2007