Forum software in Ruby, besides RForum?

Rick DeNatale

This might be a rails question, but then again maybe theres something
which isn't a rails app.

I've been asked to do a proposal on a web site which incorporates a
user forum, and file uploads/downloads.

I looked around for a ruby alternative to phpBB and it's spawn, and
all I've seen so far is RForum. The biggest problem with RForum is
that it doesn't seem to support threaded presentation of
converstations (based solely, I admit on looking at sites using it).

Are there other alternatives written in Ruby?