    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Samuël
    Samuël van Laere, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Samuël van Laere

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:EFuzb.55513$>
    Samuël van Laere said:

    > Does anyone know where to find a link the shows how to do a forum like thing
    > using css and lists?

    huh?

    --
    brucie
    04/December/2003 12:00:41 pm kilo
    brucie, Dec 4, 2003

  3. "brucie" <> schreef in bericht

    > huh?

    Well i tried the huh, but it didn't work for me ;)
    I've seen a website sometime ago that shows how to work with lists
    in those examples it was a forum like view.

    Anyone i'll find it again some time.

    Regards,
    Samuël
    Samuël van Laere, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Samuël van Laere wrote:
    > "brucie" <> schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> huh?

    > Well i tried the huh, but it didn't work for me ;)

    Upgrade to huh 4.3

    > I've seen a website sometime ago that shows how to work with lists
    > in those examples it was a forum like view.

    lists of lists?

    > Anyone i'll find it again some time.

    check the site-map on my site - is that what you mean?

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Dec 4, 2003
  5. "William Tasso" <> schreef in bericht

    > check the site-map on my site - is that what you mean?

    What you've got on the site isn't what i was looking for,
    i'm sure i've bookmarked it sometime, i'll post it right here
    once i found it again.

    Thanks for the effort William

    Regards
    Samuël