Forum style

Samuël van Laere

Does anyone know where to find a link the shows how to do a forum like thing
using css and lists?
I know i've seen it before, but can't remember where at.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Samuël

Samuël van Laere

brucie said:

Well i tried the huh, but it didn't work for me ;)
I've seen a website sometime ago that shows how to work with lists
in those examples it was a forum like view.

Anyone i'll find it again some time.

Regards,
Samuël

William Tasso

Samuël van Laere said:
Well i tried the huh, but it didn't work for me ;)

Upgrade to huh 4.3
I've seen a website sometime ago that shows how to work with lists
in those examples it was a forum like view.

lists of lists?
Anyone i'll find it again some time.

check the site-map on my site - is that what you mean?

Samuël van Laere

William Tasso said:
check the site-map on my site - is that what you mean?

What you've got on the site isn't what i was looking for,
i'm sure i've bookmarked it sometime, i'll post it right here
once i found it again.

Thanks for the effort William

Regards
Samuël