    Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
    me out!
    , Oct 2, 2005

    wrote:
    > Forum commuication is easier

    I don't think you'll find many people here agree with you.

    > www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.

    Ah, a domestic US group. So you're not interested in the rest of us,
    then? It's probably just as well.

    Chris
    , Oct 2, 2005

  3. Matt Garrish Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
    > would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
    > looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
    > intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
    > Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
    > me out!

    ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's never going
    to fly... : )

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Oct 2, 2005
  4. "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
    >> would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm
    >> still looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you
    >> are intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
    >> Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so
    >> help me out!
    >>

    > ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's never
    > going to fly... : )

    Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:

    http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=66745

    (or, at least, not to sue me :))

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Oct 2, 2005
  5. "A. Sinan Unur" <> wrote in

    > "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and

    >> ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's
    >> never going to fly... : )

    > Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:

    Sorry, I had meant to post the URL for the original blurb:

    http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/iframeABOUT.htm

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Matt Garrish Guest

    "A. Sinan Unur" <> wrote in message
    > "A. Sinan Unur" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's
    >>> never going to fly... : )

    >> Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:

    > Sorry, I had meant to post the URL for the original blurb:
    >
    > http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/iframeABOUT.htm

    Ahh, that explains a lot. I suppose you have to admire the ambition of
    youth... : )

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Oct 2, 2005
  7. wrote:
    > Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
    > would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
    > looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
    > intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
    > Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
    > me out!

    You seriously think that I should log into your forum to discuss Perl,
    log into another forum to discuss linux system development, log into yet
    another forum to discuss linux application development, log into yet
    another forum ...
    It's much easier to start a news reader and advance from one thread to
    the next and go from one subscribed group to another.

    --
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
    -- T. Pratchett
    Josef Moellers, Oct 4, 2005

    Josef Moellers <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
    >> would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
    >> looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
    >> intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
    >> Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
    >> me out!

    > You seriously think that I should log into your forum to discuss Perl,
    > log into another forum to discuss linux system development, log into yet
    > another forum to discuss linux application development, log into yet
    > another forum ...
    > It's much easier to start a news reader and advance from one thread to
    > the next and go from one subscribed group to another.

    He is a 16 year old who finds programming 'lifes greatest passion'.

    Perhaps one day he will mature and discover girls.

    Axel
    , Oct 4, 2005
  9. Matt Garrish Guest

    Re: [OT] forum

    <> wrote in message
    > Josef Moellers <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
    >>> would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
    >>> looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
    >>> intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
    >>> Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
    >>> me out!

    >> You seriously think that I should log into your forum to discuss Perl,
    >> log into another forum to discuss linux system development, log into yet
    >> another forum to discuss linux application development, log into yet
    >> another forum ...
    >> It's much easier to start a news reader and advance from one thread to
    >> the next and go from one subscribed group to another.

    > He is a 16 year old who finds programming 'lifes greatest passion'.
    >
    > Perhaps one day he will mature and discover girls.

    Oooh, the girls of the Internet... I'd go online with them any day!

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Oct 4, 2005