forums

Willem.Ellis

Hey i just started some new forums at http://helpcap.awardspace.com.
There you will find a Java Script category where you can post questions
and tutorials and websites related to JS. Also, there are some other
categories which include, PHP, HTML, Mambo CMS, PHPNuke, Dreamweaver,
and Flash. We also currently need moderators, so if you're interested
please register at the site and send me a PM.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Hey i just started some new forums at <spam url>

When will you kids give up these stupid ego trips and just use the
forums that already exist? (Probably about the same time you'll stop
spamming them to irrelevant forums, I imagine.)