    Regards,
    Subhabrata.
    , Feb 7, 2013

  2. Dave Angel Guest

    On 02/07/2013 03:13 PM, wrote:
    > Dear Group,
    > If any one can kindly help me with a simple Forward Backward algorithm implementation. I tried to search in web but did not help much.
    >
    > Thanking You in Advance,
    > Regards,
    > Subhabrata.

    No idea what forward-backward-algorithm is. But a simple search with
    DuckDuckGo gives a pile of refs, including the following with Python
    example code:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward–backward_algorithm

    --
    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Feb 7, 2013

    On Friday, February 8, 2013 2:08:35 AM UTC+5:30, Dave Angel wrote:
    > On 02/07/2013 03:13 PM, wrote:
    >
    > > Dear Group,

    > > If any one can kindly help me with a simple Forward Backward algorithm implementation. I tried to search in web but did not help much.

    > > Thanking You in Advance,

    > > Regards,

    > > Subhabrata.

    > No idea what forward-backward-algorithm is. But a simple search with
    >
    > DuckDuckGo gives a pile of refs, including the following with Python
    >
    > example code:
    >

    > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward–backward_algorithm
    >

    > --
    >
    > DaveA

    Thanks Dave, but these are not properly explained. I checked almost all.
    Regards,
    Subhabrata.
    , Feb 8, 2013

  5. xDog Walker Guest

    On Thursday 2013 February 07 12:38, Dave Angel wrote:
    > On 02/07/2013 03:13 PM, wrote:
    > > Dear Group,
    > > If any one can kindly help me with a simple Forward Backward algorithm
    > > implementation. I tried to search in web but did not help much.
    > >
    > > Thanking You in Advance,
    > > Regards,
    > > Subhabrata.

    > No idea what forward-backward-algorithm is. But a simple search with
    > DuckDuckGo gives a pile of refs, including the following with Python
    > example code:
    >
    > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward–backward_algorithm
    >

    > --
    > DaveA

    Maybe this will do:

    http://code.activestate.com/recipes/576991-browser-history-data-structure/

    --
    Yonder nor sorghum stenches shut ladle gulls stopper torque wet
    strainers.
    xDog Walker, Feb 8, 2013