    to the newsletter. And I dont want to have the subscribe / unsubscribe
    option. What code would I use to do that? Thanks!
    , Mar 25, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I have a form on my website http://earningideas.com/ (the newsletter).
    > I am trying to create a "top frame" for my promotial stuff. Basically I
    > would like to be able to have a form on another webpage that adds them
    > to the newsletter. And I dont want to have the subscribe / unsubscribe
    > option. What code would I use to do that? Thanks!

    I have no idea what it is you're attempting to describe, but since it
    sounds like you're trying to come up with a way to spam people whether
    they like it or not, I don't much care either.
    Harlan Messinger, Mar 25, 2006

    Excuse me? It's a newsletter subscription. If they enter their email
    that are being entered into the Earning Ideas newsletter as marked and
    every newsletter has an opt out link. Either way if you visit
    earningideas.com you see the newsletter form. How would I go about
    adding this form to a website other than earningideas.com but still
    have it add to the same databse (eg. perform the same function from the
    same server). Thanks and sorry for any confusion,
    , Mar 25, 2006