Forwarding a Form

kenetik

I have a form on my website http://earningideas.com/ (the newsletter).
I am trying to create a "top frame" for my promotial stuff. Basically I
would like to be able to have a form on another webpage that adds them
to the newsletter. And I dont want to have the subscribe / unsubscribe
option. What code would I use to do that? Thanks!

Harlan Messinger

I have a form on my website http://earningideas.com/ (the newsletter).
I am trying to create a "top frame" for my promotial stuff. Basically I
would like to be able to have a form on another webpage that adds them
to the newsletter. And I dont want to have the subscribe / unsubscribe
option. What code would I use to do that? Thanks!

I have no idea what it is you're attempting to describe, but since it
sounds like you're trying to come up with a way to spam people whether
they like it or not, I don't much care either.

kenetik

Excuse me? It's a newsletter subscription. If they enter their email
that are being entered into the Earning Ideas newsletter as marked and
every newsletter has an opt out link. Either way if you visit
earningideas.com you see the newsletter form. How would I go about
adding this form to a website other than earningideas.com but still
have it add to the same databse (eg. perform the same function from the
same server). Thanks and sorry for any confusion,