forwarding Credentials to a web request

Ramadass

I have a control which calls a web page via a webrequest and webresponse.
How can i ensure that Credentials of the current page (the one on which the
control resides) are forwarded to the page called via webrequest. The user
is already logged in. my question is how can i create credentials for the
webrequest.Credentials property.
Thanks
ramadass