found a free hosting site on digitalpoint

Tom

from Digitalpoint
Webhosting.Solutions (WHDot.com) is a free online web hosting service
dedicated to the ones who aren't feasible of purchasing premium
hosting. The free service was launched back in 2006 and was expanding
since then. We monitor all of our servers daily to make sure that you
receive the best free quality service. Thou we might not be different
than any other free hosts, but you can be assured that we try our best
delivering the best server, friendly support, and recommendations if
you acquire. We promise minimal downtime, hence we will be monitoring
our servers almost hourly. We promise quality support, most other
hosts just make their site and disappeared when you need help, but we
don't, we will be here. We promise.

Free Storage: 500MB
Free Bandwidth: 20GB
Control Panel: DirectAdmin ( see directadmin.com for demo )
MySQL DBs / Subdomains: 2
Other Features(emails ftps etc..): 5
PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / Apache 2
No Warez/Download/Proxy/Illegal Sites

Signup >> http://www.whdot.com/

If you are using our subdomain service, there is no textlink or ad
required. Textlink backs are preferred for the standard 500MB/20GB
Package if you use your own domain, but if you request more, we'll
need to put an small ad on your site. We guarantee reliability! Signup
Now!