found a free hosting site on digitalpoint

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tom, Oct 22, 2007.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    from Digitalpoint
    Webhosting.Solutions (WHDot.com) is a free online web hosting service
    dedicated to the ones who aren't feasible of purchasing premium
    hosting. The free service was launched back in 2006 and was expanding
    since then. We monitor all of our servers daily to make sure that you
    receive the best free quality service. Thou we might not be different
    than any other free hosts, but you can be assured that we try our best
    delivering the best server, friendly support, and recommendations if
    you acquire. We promise minimal downtime, hence we will be monitoring
    our servers almost hourly. We promise quality support, most other
    hosts just make their site and disappeared when you need help, but we
    don't, we will be here. We promise.

    Free Storage: 500MB
    Free Bandwidth: 20GB
    Control Panel: DirectAdmin ( see directadmin.com for demo )
    MySQL DBs / Subdomains: 2
    Other Features(emails ftps etc..): 5
    PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / Apache 2
    No Warez/Download/Proxy/Illegal Sites

    Signup >> http://www.whdot.com/

    If you are using our subdomain service, there is no textlink or ad
    required. Textlink backs are preferred for the standard 500MB/20GB
    Package if you use your own domain, but if you request more, we'll
    need to put an small ad on your site. We guarantee reliability! Signup
    Now!
    Tom, Oct 22, 2007