found a script....can't figure out one item

Richard

http://www.dyn-web.com/dhtml/scroll/

This script does what I am looking for.
I can change the various variables to suit my needs except for one.
The javascript based scrollbar locks into one position and I can't figure
out how to move it to the appropriate location.
If anyone can figure it out, I'd appreciate it.

Richard

Richard said:
This script does what I am looking for.
I can change the various variables to suit my needs except for one.
The javascript based scrollbar locks into one position and I can't figure
out how to move it to the appropriate location.
If anyone can figure it out, I'd appreciate it.

Experimenting gave me one solution.
They positioned the scroll bar according to the standard "left/top" method.
I changed it to "left/bottom" and the scroll bar moved UP to the top where I
wanted it.

What's interesting though is, IE shows the content of the layers as based on
the right side of the division, while NS 7.2 shows the content on the left
side.

Hopefully it will work as I intend on using it as a gallery of photos
thingy.

Richard

Richard said:
This script does what I am looking for.
I can change the various variables to suit my needs except for one.
The javascript based scrollbar locks into one position and I can't figure
out how to move it to the appropriate location.
If anyone can figure it out, I'd appreciate it.

Working with this script, I have totally obliterated the tables and now have
things the way I want so far.