Four ASP.NET Pages in Frames Vs. One ASP.NET Pages

Manish

Hello Group,

I have one problem in designing web application.

Currently i have application in asp.net which uses 4 frames in single
page and work on that frame. everytime only frames that need to be
updated is refreshed. Now as per i know frame are not good for
maintanance, programming etc. factors. But i have question is :

If i compose pages from this four pages in a single page and convert
all pages in to different control. Is that make my performance down ?

Because in frame application i only need to update frame which is
required and in here i must refresh whole page whenever anything
happens.

Thank You In Advance.
Manish

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]